Preservation/Conservation Studies program accepting applications

The Preservation and Conservation Studies Program at the University
of Texas at Austin is currently accepting qualified applicants for
admission in Fall, 2002.

Our nationally recognized program has been preparing conservators and
preservation administrators since 1981 to work within library and
archives contexts.

For more information, please visit our website at
http://www.gslis.utexas.edu/~pcs/, or call us directly at (512)
471-8290.  The application deadline is April 15, 2002, but we will
work individually with applicants who may have concerns about meeting
the pre-requisites by the April date.
--
Consuela Metzger
Instructor-Graduate School of Library and Information Science