call for websites

Dear Bookartists

I've been happily lurking on this list for nearly a year now. Thanks for all
the advice and entertainment. Finally I have something to add:

I've recently volunteered as an editor for DMOZ- one of the core directories
for several of the big seach engines, including Google- in their
Art/crafts/book arts category. The trouble is that there's very little for
me to edit right now- very few new submissions coming in.

I'm sure you can fix that...

If you'd like a site listed with DMOZ (after my editing procedure), you can
do so here:

http://dmoz.org/cgi-bin/add.cgi?where=Arts/Crafts/Book_Arts

Since it's not my directory, I must also direct you to the guidelines for
submissions at:

http://dmoz.org/add.html      You can also read the guidelines as a
hyperlink off of the Book Arts submissions link I listed above.

Please only submit websites through the URLs given above. Although I'm happy
to talk back about what I'm doing, I'm using my personal email address here,
and it stays busy enough already with the book arts list.

Thanks a lot.

Andrew Eason- "aesop"