Letterpress class offering

[cross-posted]

Art Center College of Design in Pasadena is opening up its Archetype
Press to the community. They have one of the best metal type
collections on the west coast (the Vernon Simpson collection). I am
on the faculty and I'll be teaching a letterpress class there this
summer through Art Center at Night: Finer Points in Letterpress
Printing. This will be held on Tuesday evenings from 7 to 10 starting
May 14 and going through August 13 (fourteen sessions). This is an
accredited course offered to the public. For those in the LA environs
who might be interested, please contact me off line and I will get
you the particulars.

Gerald Lange