Help with formatting

I'm new to posting and I need some help with document formatting to be able to
print a book text from a MSWord document.  Does anyone know of a program or way
to set up a document so that it prints 8 page signatures on landscape, 2 pages
per side of paper?  I can set up word to print 2 pages side by side, but how do I
get the page order correct????
Jamie  Fine
Final Design
Washington DC