Re: Letterpress class offering

I'm with MatrixArts in Sacramento.  Someone just donated a pretty rusty
letterpress to us and I'm looking for someone in or around the region
that could take a look at it and tell us how to clean it up, get it
operational and then teach some classes or recommend someone who could.
If you prefer you could reach me off-list at mburns2@ix.netcom.com.

Thank you.