Re: Help with formatting

on 2/9/02 9:57 AM, LawrenceFine at vze2fhm5@VERIZON.NET wrote:

> <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>
> I can set up word to print 2 pages side by side, but how do I get the page
> order correct???? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

There are various shareware and commercial utilities that will do this. Look
in ZDNet.com Downloads under Booklet and see what comes up.

If you have PageMaker 6.5, it has an excellent booklet maker that can be
used to do whole books. It's under Tools>Plug-Ins, I believe. Make up your
document in PageMaker at the finished size of the page -- say, half-letter.
Place the text and illustrations from on the page and fine-tune the layout.
Save it and then go to the booklet maker and follow the instructions. It's
very straightforward.

--

JULES SIEGEL Apdo 1764 Cancun Q. Roo 77501
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/