Re: Help with formatting

Jamie,

Do you need Mac or PC compatible software? What is the desired paper size?
Will you print the text on a home printer or go through a service provider?

Try a software search for the keyword imposition. Many reference books for
letterpress or bookbinding have diagrams of the traditional folding
procedure of larger sheets of paper to create signatures. A mechanical way
to determine imposition is to create a dummy signature using the intended
paper size, number each leaf, and voila you have your imposition sequence
and a visual reference for head/tail orientation. If you are using a service
provider ask if imposition services are available.

Theresa