From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of LawrenceFine
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 8:58 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Help with formatting

I'm new to posting and I need some help with document formatting to be able
print a book text from a MSWord document.  Does anyone know of a program or
way
to set up a document so that it prints 8 page signatures on landscape, 2
pages
per side of paper?  I can set up word to print 2 pages side by side, but how
do I
get the page order correct????
Jamie  Fine
Final Design