From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Olivia Hibel
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 5:04 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: ANOTHER: Help with formatting QUESTION

Does anyone know how to get or "format" a HP DeskJet 540 to print with
Windows 95?  I believe it was originally designed to work with Windows 3.1.
and--it used to print beautifully for me--on handmade paper, before the
switch to a computer with Windows 95.
Any advice appreciated.
Thanks in Advance,
Olivia