Re: Help with formatting

Richard Kleim wrote:

>Check out Fineprint 2000 at any download site
>(www.download.com). It is one of the few pgms I have
>willingly paid for - it's cheap. They have a free
>trial, and it will print multiple pages per page and do
>duplex on any printer with any associated print driver.
>Try it!

If your a little computer savy, you can get a set of free programs that
will do the imposition for you, though it requires a bit of trial and
error work.

"psutils" is a set of postscript manipulation utilities. I don't know if
they compile under windows or dos, but I have successfuly used them
under Linux. They come standard on the RedHat distribution. Right now, I
am using LaTeX to format my documents and generate a Postscript file and
then use "ps2ps" and "psbook" from the utilities to create the
signatures ready for printing.