Re: (OT) Police hunt library book syrup vandal

Fortunately, the mad guy  vandalizing book with syrup has been arrested
look at:

 http://search.tribnet.com/archive/archive30/0209b11.html

(or maybe the books were" edible books" and no enough tasty:

http://www.geocities.com/Books2Eat/  )

to prevent "syrupism", the best way is to bag books:

 http://search.tribnet.com/archive/archive30/le02091.html

>>Police in Washington state say a vandal has destroyed =A37,000 of
>>library books, videos and CDs with syrup.
>>
>>Tacoma police say someone keeps pouring the syrup into book drops
>>where readers put their books when the library is closed.
>>
>>There have been 21 attacks since October at five separate libraries.
>>
>>Full story: http://www.ananova.com/yournews/story/sm_516730.html
>>

>--
>     "All my life I wanted to be someone;
>   I guess I should have been more specific."
>                ~ Jane Wagner ~
>
>   Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com
>
>        Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
>              Minneapolis, MN