Re: Fwd: Help for Library, University of Asmara

Pam:

There is a wonderful group in St. Paul called Books for Africa at 253 E. 4th
St, St Paul MN 55101 - I don't have the phone number. They collect books,
(remainders, used books, etc.) sort and send them all over the continent.
You may want to let them know of the situation, and see if they can help.
--
Robyn Beth Priestley
rpturtle@visi.com