New Web Site

Please visit our new web site at www.colophonbooks.com

It includes a 50% off Sale List of books about books, bibliographies
and the book arts.  Please note that the Inquiry Form and the Contact
Us email form function but the Join Our Mailing List form is in need
of additional code and will not reach us.

Dare I add - comments about the new site and its appearance and
functions are (somewhat) welcomed.  Please be kind. Also, don't forget
to sent comments to the Colophon Book Shop and not the list.

Christine

Colophon Book Shop
--------------------------------
P. O. Box 1052