paste brushes

Does anyone have information about where I can find paste brushes made
by Shepherd? These brushes come in various sizes and have no metal
parts. The ferrule is made of PVC with a white cord wound about it. The
person that shared the brushes with me said that they found them at
either Talas or University Products. I didn't locate it in either
catalog. Thanks for any information that you can share with me.=20

Ginny Taylor Rosner=20
Conservation Technician=20
Indiana Historical Society=20
450 W. Ohio Street=20
Indianapolis, IN  46202-3269=20
Phone:  317-234-0094=20
Fax:      317-234-0168=20
grosner@indianahistory.org=20
opinions expressed are mine and not that of the institution=20