Re: paste brushes

Best brushes I have ever used!  And I have used a bunch of brands and
styles in the last 10 years.

You can order them straight from Shepherds:
Shepherds Bookbinders
76 Rochester Row
London SW1P 1JU
phone: 0171-630-1184
FAX:     0171-931-0541
information@shepherds-of-london.com

Also, you can get them from BookMakers (301) 927-7787.

Ann Frellsen
Preservation Office
Woodruff Library, Room 127
Emory University