Re: Book & Paper EDIBLE BOOKS

>     Please be kind and send a report to the list on the edible book show.
> have never seen any pictures or read accounts of such shows either.

If you go to:

http://www.geocities.com/books2eat/

there are links to all the venues from the last two years along with lots of
photos.

We hosted a venue last year and will again this year - something I would
highly recommend for an arts center in a small community, as the wacky
premise brought out more people than we usually get for an event and it was
a very fun way to introduce the uninitiated to artist's books.

with best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon
paper@oregontrail.net