Binding equipment sale

Over the next weeks I'll be selling some binding equipment and books
(binding/calligraphy) on eBay. My ID is jthb. I also have a French standing
press, cast iron job backer, large lying press with tub, and even larger
Hickock gilding press w/plough to sell, items whose shipping will pose
difficulties. If anyone within driving distance of the Gulf Coast is
interested and is willing to pick up, please contact me. Great prices just so
that I can avoid the packing job. Thanks, and best
James

James Tapley Hand Bookbinder
2077 Thirteenth Street
Sarasota, FL 34237