Books from Single Sheets of Paper

Hi all,

I am wondering if anybody out there knows of a source for a variety of ideas
for cutting, folding, and making books from single sheets of paper. I am
familiar with the "basics", but was wondering if there are any good books,
manuals, web sites, etc. that give instructions for different structures.

Thank you,
Nicole

Nicole Andersen  B O O K  A R T S
     fine hand bound books, albums, portfolios, and boxes

555 O'Neill Avenue, No. 1
Belmont, California 94002
phone and fax: 650 596 0775
nicole@nabookarts.com