Re: Books from Single Sheets of Paper

Nicole,

I teach a class on single sheet books called "Seven Single Sheet Structures."
There is a description of this workshop, as well as a sample instruction sheet
(all the instructions for this class folded up into structure being taught) on
my web page.

Eric Alstrom|BookWorks
http://bookworks.tripod.com

Look under Instruction & Workshops.  Contact me off list if you want more
information.

Eric

 Eric Alstrom       Hanover, NH
 Book: Artist | Binder | Conservator