Re: printing on plastic?

Siri: Letterpress can be used to print on plastics or metal, providing they
are not too thick. There is an ink called Tuf Tex made for such purposes.
The only solvents I can think of that would help with a photocopy transfer
are very strong and highly toxic and if that is not enough to scare you,
they would probably melt the plastic. MEK is one, but you might try
wintergreen oil, which is also used for transfers and is not so toxic and
might not dissolve the plastic.

Good luck!

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press