Re: 18th Century Bindings Question

During the SHARP conference last year I visited the bindery in Williamsburg, VA.
It is a very much an 18th c. bindery, and the books they bind are astoundingly
accurate in look and feel. Gary Frost and I marveled at them. In particular, the
ones that had been handled by the public, and thereby "aged" were remarkably
indistinguishable from well preserved examples of the period.

--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com