sources for specially-grained goatskin

Does anybody know of a US retailer from whom I could order specially-grained
(i.e., straight grain, pigskin, etc) goatskins BUT who doesn't get those
skins from Hewit in England? I ordered a custom skin from Hewit (through
Bookmakers) in the middle of November and was told to expect a
four-to-six-week wait, but alas! So far, no goatskin, and no info as to when
it might arrive. I've got a seriously pissed-off customer. It's too late for
me to turn to another vendor this time, but I'd like have an alternative for
the future. Any reliable sources out there? Thanks, Cory