Re: sources for specially-grained goatskin

Dear Cory,

There is no reason at all why you should have to wait 6 weeks for your
leather.  We can ship most orders for small quantities of embossed leathers
within a few days.  Delivery to the US is typically about a week.  It can be
quicker if we despatch by one of the 'express' means.

Please advise us which leather, grain and colour your require and also the
quantity.  We will get back to you very quickly.  Please allow for the
time-difference, between 5 and 8 hours, depending on your location in the
US.  If you can get an e-mail off to us first thing on Friday Morning you
will receive a reply on Friday.  (We are closed at the weekend)

We look forward to hearing from you

kind regards,

David

David Lanning