Re: Printing on plastic

Isn't that odd - someone just gave me some sheets of matte mylar, very
thin and flexible, that he paints on. I was waiting for a bit of time to
experiment with printing onto them, and investingating the possibilityof
using them for side papers on a half binding.

I transfer to linoleum from xerox copies all the time. I put the xerox
face down and put a sheet of blotting paper dampened with solvent
(mineral spirits in this case) and put it into the press for a bit. I
sometimes use a bit of heat as well, but the plastic might not like it.
Needless to say, it must be xerox, with meltable ink, not a true
photocopy.

Yehuda Miklaf
Jerusalem