Re: scrap book repair

My problem with using photopages is the labels vary greatly in size - they are the full label sets for bottles so they range from 8in. long to 1in. round. I like not pasting each one, but I'm not sure how well these pages will do with the sizes.
The pages with labels do follow pages of text, so I would like to keep them in close to original order.

Kevin

What about putting in them in polypro photopages with acidfree paper put in
behind. That way you can get 4/6 on a page and don't need to hinge. You
could also replace the acid-free paper as needed. Also much less messy.

p.

My thought for a solution was to use wheat paste to re-attach these labels
to new sheets of acid free paper. I would then provide the public with
bound color copies of these sheets. I imagine it might be better to hinge
in the labels with japanese paper and paste, but I've got 4 books and a lot
of labels.

>Any suggestions.
>
>Kevin Driedger
>Lansing, Michigan