Calling all Portland, Oregon Bookbinders

Hello,

I could use a little help:
I am a senior from Oberlin College who will be graduating in May with a BA
in Art History.  I am moving to Portland this summer and am interested in
finding any and all opportunities that are avaliable as possible resources
to me.  I have been having some trouble making contacts with bookbinders in
the area, but would be really interested in an apprenticeship either part
time or full time.  I have a wide range of experiences, and they are not
limited to just book binding, but I have been experimenting with books for
about a year now.

I am also open to any and all opportuntities that I might me able to find.
If anyone from Portland or the surrounding areas knows anyone that I might
be able to contact, or a place that I might be able to get some more
information, that would be greatly appreciated.  This listserv has been
really helpful to me and I am hoping that someone might be able to help me
out.

If you are interested, or would like some more information and my resume,
please email me off the listserv:
lisa.katona@oberlin.edu

Thanks again,
Lisa