Hewlett Packard printers

I am about to purchase a new printer, and have followed discussions of the
Epson C80 and 2000P with interest.  I wonder though about the Hewlett
Packard CP 1700.  I like the idea of the individual ink cartridges and am in
need of the wider printer.  (This one is 13" x 19").  To date I have found
no user reviews on line, and would really like to hear from others who have
used this printer -- or avoided it, for whatever reasons.  Also, is there a
supplier of archival ink for this printer?  (I see lots of listings for
Epson, not HP.  Should this be telling me something?)  And, to perhaps show
my complete computer illiteracy, why would I want PostScript?  Thanks to
all.

Martha

Martha Hall
76 Dipper Cove Road