seeking manual for my bindery office fax

Just wondering if anyone out there might have an operations manual for my
old Sharp FO-225 fax machine.  I don't need to use it very much but when I
do it needs to work.  I just need to know how to change the settings and
can't find the manual anywhere.  And it's a small bindery/office.

Thanks in advance for any help,

grenman

-- As Rosanne Rosannadanna used to say, "If it's not one thing, it's
another..."