board

Hi, Jim from Cambridge UK here.

Many years ago (10 plus) we had some board that was simply the best. It
was called 'Supreme BB', also known as Denim Board. Our UK 'supplier'
tells us that it came from the US, but that he now cannot get it. Is
there anyone out there that knows what I'm on about? If so where can we
get it?

many thanks

Jim Bloxam