19th Century Bindings Thank You

Many thanks to all of you who have given me, on and off list, information
and contacts about our little binding project here at the museum. I'm
afraid for budget reasons I may have to do the job myself, but at least now
I have some idea what it should look like. I've also got a couple local
binderies to visit - yum!
Anne

Anne T. Lane, Collections Manager
York County Culture & Heritage Commission
4621 Mount Gallant Road
Rock Hill SC 29732-8666
803-329-2121, ext. 104
Fax 803-329-5249