Re: 18th Century Bindings Question

I'd be interested in any other information about the models, myself.  Quite
an impressive collection!

As far as book structure is concerned, J.A. Szirmai's Archaeology of
Medieval Bookbinding is hands-down the most comprehensive source I know of
for the time-period it covers.  Does anyone have any reccomendations of
similar works on the structures of historical bindings?

Jim