Re: pasta & books

John,
I could be completely off...but could one of them be Tree-Marbled Calf
technique? Does the pattern resemble the trunk and branches of a tree?
  Dominic Riley taught a class in it at PBI a few years ago and could maybe
help further??
Good luck,
Michelle

, the other almost looks like it was marbled, but I don't think that