Re: Barbara Harman's book

In a message dated 2/19/02 3:19:12 PM, sonjanps@USLINK.NET writes:

<< Just received Barbara Harman's book on the boundless concertina.  It is
terrific and a LOT for $10. It is beautifully printed and bound with clean
illustrations.  MUCH better value than a "kit" I ordered (from another
source) for twice that amount which contained: a cigar box, some thread, and
four pages of xeroxed instructions that were handwritten. >>

Sonja - thanks for the praise. I'm glad to know my work on this is
appreciated. I am so busy right now filling orders - all from you wonderful
people on the list - that I hardly have time for anything else (this is only
a slight exaggeration). Thanks to all of you for your enthusiasm and support
for my little cottage venture. Barbara