Bookbinding for teens, etc

Hello,

I am from NH and am interested in occasionally working with groups of people
(teenagers, younger kids, adults, seniors, etc.) with fun and simple
bookbinding techniques.   I own a business making blank journals and
greeting cards, etc-- and so have a lot of extra materials, papers, plus a
great desire to get out every now and then and be with others (ok-- I'm a
total extrovert trapped in an introverts trade :)
 I've co-lead a couple of groups like this for children in the past year,
but would like to do more- learn more,  and be able to offer more.  (I plan
to buy Barbara Harman's book for ideas, (yes, Barbara, another order) and
take some bookbinding workshops -thanks to the list for these!!)

If you are aware of approachable people or organizations who do this kind of
work--anywhere in southern maine, NH or the greater Boston areas--and might
like a volunteer/assistant every now and then--let me know.
Also- if you have other ideas or resources about simple bookbinding with
groups, please email me (on or off list-)

 thanks so much.

Anna Birch
Queen Oscar Designs
www.queenoscar.com