Cutting Davey Binders Board

Dear Book Arts List members:

I am new to bookbinding, and am about to order some Davey Binders Board
(.082 thickness) for several projects.  I have laid out cutting patterns for
13" x 19" sheets and am planning to order these cuts from the board
supplier.  I bet, however, that once the pieces arrive, I will find that I
have left something out or miscalculated somewhere, and I will have to make
some cuts myself.  I have a high quality Dahle guillotine paper cutter, but
am hesitant to use it for board if that would somehow ruin it for paper.
Are there cutters designed specifically for board that are not exorbitantly
expensive?  Or is it better to plan for cutting with a knife?

Thank you very much for advice in this area.

Cherie Fisk