Re: Board

Those of you in the UK can get really nice board from Thompson:

stephen.john.thompson@virgin.net

I got samples from them which are very nice. Unfortunately I can't get
an order big enough to justify a shipment here, but I might, one of
these days...  Say that I sent you.

Regards,
Yehuda Miklaf
Jerusalem