Re: Cutting Davey Binders Board

My understanding is that Davey board has tiny bits of metal in it that can damage a blade, yet at the Center for Book Arts in Manhattan there is a giant cutter that is used - maybe it's a special blade, or one that is sharpened regularly. Thus, I have wondered what to do instead of using my own paper cutter at home for board - using a knife/blade is laborious, and not very precise.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Mike Stewart