Re: Bookbinding for teens, etc

Hello Anna,
I live in NH too -- Lakes Region and might be interested in assisting.
Please contact me off list to discuss this further.

I posted to the list as there may be others interested in the following
information.  Susan Gaylord http://www.makingbooks.com/  has been making
books with children as part of curriculums for quite awhile.  She's in
Massachusetts.  She has taught in more than 400 schools! I know her only via
the net but she has been very helpful.

Best Regards,
Bette

on 2/20/02 4:29 PM, Anna Birch-Queen Oscar Designs at queeno@NH.ULTRANET.COM