Re: Cutting Davey Binders Board

Hi---

Just noticed your post.  Before I send you the money order for the Dahle
130 I just wanted to make sure that it would cut board.  That is ALL I want
to use it for.  Well, maybe some paper now and then but mainly board.  I
use the .082 and .098  thicknesses exclusively.

Please give me your opinion.

Thanks,
Anne Clark