BOARD CUTTER

Hello to all who are asking about cutting boards. I have a table model
KUTRIMMER, IDEAL model 1071. The cutting bed is 29" by 20".  I have been
cutting board on it for two years and have never had to sharpen it. I
generally use Oliner Board .082 ( which I think is denser than Davey) and
have no trouble cutting other than needing to use a little elbow grease. It
won't cut a heavier board than that comfortably. The key is to have it at a
height where you can exert a little pressure. Mine's on top of my flat
file,32" off the ground. I bought mine from Talas BUT there are some other
dealers people have mentioned recently which you can find in the archive. I
'm totally happy with my choice...as I use it a couple of times a week and it
been true blue and square!

Nancy Bloch