Re: Tipping In

Right now I am removing letters of this sort from a scrapbook--they were
tipped with gluestick of some kind.  Most of the letters have important
signatures on them, and I expect they will be sold for their value as
autographs.  However, they were stuck into the album for safekeeping and for
looking at.  Now they have to come out (at some expense!).  As the same thing
might well happen to those that Mr. Roberts' is putting into a book, I think
I'd recommend cutting angled slits in the page paper and slipping the corners
of the letters into these slits.  Or use photo corners as suggested by Eric Alstrom.

Carol
Eugene, OR