Anyone know a binder in Florida?

I'm a calligrapher and binder of simple books, living
in Tallahassee, FL, and looking for someone who does
leather binding.
I have a student who is interested in learning about
binding in leather, and I don't know anything about
it, so would like to refer him elsewhere.
I also know a librarian at the Science Library at FSU
who is interested in having some restoration done on
leather bindings.
Does anyone on the list know someone who could help
with either of these things? Doesn't have to be in
Florida. Georgia & Alabama are close to Tallahassee.
Thanks. Julia DeHoff