Boundless Concertina

What a wonderful surprise -- getting more than I expected.  I just received
my copy of Barbara Harman's book.  It is clearly printed, nice bound and
filled with concise information and clear diagrams.  Also, there's a bonus
section included on Vade mecum
Best Regards,
Bette Abdu in New Hampshire

Here's the information Barbara previously posted if you'd like to order
...........cut..............................

Unbinding the Book: The Boundless Concertina, by Barbara Harman, is
published under my imprint, Paperworks. It is an accumulation of seven
projects, a
short introduction and detailed instructions on how to fold a concertina. It
includes suggestions for variations on each project, and many illustrations
(created with Adobe Illustrator). A few pages scattered throughout the book
allow for personal notes. The book is currently two signatures of 5 sheets
each (40 pages), size is 8-1/2x5-1/2" and it is bound with a paper cover.
Here's the table of contents:

How to Fold an Accordion
Eight-Page Fold Book
Accordion Envelope
One and Two Signature Books
16-Page Meander
Honeycomb
Flag Book
Carousel or Layered Star Book

Additionally, since this is a work in progress, I have a single, folded
sheet giving instructions for a Vade Mecum (not strictly an accordion book,
but definitely a fold book). While I have had for years ambitions to create
a larger version of this, the time never actually appears in which to do so.
But your interest has woken the beast again so I may have to buckle down and
get it done. In the meanwhile, the current version is $10.00 plus a $2.00
postage and handling charge. Anyone interested can send me a check at:
Barbara Harman, 3316 Harriet Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55408.