Re: Boundless Concertina

I have written Barbara Harman but would also like to add my name to all those
on the Book Arts List who have written extolling her excellent little book.
Haven't had time to try out anything yet but all the diagrams look very clear
and easy to understand, and so many different examples. Definitely looking
forward to trying out all the many diffeent folds.

Jane Conneen
The Little Farm Press