French Binders and Printers

Hello Lists.

I am doing something entirely out of character.... which is to begin to plan
in advance  a trip I am taking to France in April. I will be visiting (for
the second time) the Museum of Printing History in Lyon but I wondered if
anyone has any friends in the bindery or printing trades anywhere else in the
country who would welcome a visit from a fellow craftsman. My daughter lives
in Grenoble and we will also be travelling to Paris and Chartres.

Thanks in advance.

Bonnie Thompson Norman
The Windowpane Press