Collecting Conference

Would Judith Hoffberg and/or Anna Banana (not sure she's on the list) please
write to the list with information about the Southwest/Texas American and
Popular Culture Association regional meeting that just took place in
Albuquerque? Susan Koppelman, the organizer of the panel on collecting and
collectibles, asked that I request this of you. I had hoped to attend the
conference as well, but funds were not available. I would love to hear about
it and think it might also be of interest to others on the list. Thank you,
Barbara Harman