Re: Boundless Concertina

Hello--One more comment on Barbara Harmon's book--I made all of the
structures during a wonderful workshop Barbara taught several years ago in
Guatemala. Her directions are clear and result in very nice books. I've
repeated a number of them since then and realized how open they are to
variations and different materials. Everyone who orders this book should be
very pleased. It's a gem. Laurie O'Brien