Re: Continuous inking system for Epson Printer

I am using a continuous ink flow system from MIS for my Epson 1200. It was
easy to install, needs no flushing of Epson Ink, and prints rich looking
work with the MIS archieval inks and Hahnemulle papers.  The cone inks are
prone to clogging especially with the yellow.  I have printed around 500
sheets of 9.5 x 13 "William Turner" paper with the initial set of inks and
have on average half the ink left.  Cone inks require a flushing of the
epson ink.  I would be happy to answer any questions off list if needed.
Cheers, Chalie

Charles D. Jones
LaNana Creek Press
Crazy Creek Press