Continuous inking system cont'd

A couple of more thoughts about it.

I did try the inkjet list on leben for awhile. Brace yourself for a TON
of messages- at least 100 a day. The list seems to be primarily
photographers who are producing work on inkjet printers. Besides there
being too many mesages to handle, most of the content went right over my
head.

I think from Charles' positive experience, the thing is to get ink and
system that come together. My difficulties came because I had to put the
ink in the system myself rather than get it all together from the start.
It seems the 1520 is a less common printer so I had less choice. Someone
one the aforementioned inkjet list told me how he sawed something off
his printer to make it work with the system for the 1200 but I
definitely wasn't up for that level of tinkering.

in good spirit
Susan
--
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord