Re: litho stone follow-up

--- You wrote:
I realize this might not be of interest to everyone - feel free to email off
list.
--- end of quote ---

Roberta (or those who are going to answer her question):

Could you please answer to the list or at least summerize the conclusions.  I
know I would be interested in the answer(s) and I'm sure others would be too.

Thanks,
Eric

 Eric Alstrom       Hanover, NH
 Book: Artist | Binder | Conservator